Lorain County Wellness Network
The Lorain County Wellness Network is county-wide networking opportunity that provides local, credible and timely health and wellness information to businesses. The network meets quarterly for breakfast at locations around Lorain County to provide a forum for sharing local successes and resources. There is no cost to join this opportunity to improve the health and well-being of your workforce!
The long term goal is to increase the number of comprehensive wellness initiatives and improve the quality and effectiveness of wellness programming; creating environments where the healthy choice is the easier choice.
- Celeste Baker - Personal Trainer
- Brad Calabrese - University Hospitals Avon Health Center, Center for Health and Fitness
- Shanna Dunbar - Workplace Health, Inc.
- Beth Finnegan - Mercy Health Ministries
- Sue Keller - University Hospitals Elyria Medical Center
- Joan Reidy - Avon Oaks Caring Community
- Kevin Rhodes - Ridge Tool
- Rick Swartz - Beckett Corporation
To register for an upcoming Wellness Network breakfast meeting please click here!
For presentations shared at past meetings, please click here!