Rethink Your Drink!
Calories that come from drinks add up quickly. Many people do not realize the amount of calories they get from drinks, even though they are listed on the label. Drinking is great, and your drink choices make a difference!
Cutting Calories? Start with your Drink!
- Serve water with meals.
- Pick the smallest size and request that your drinks are made with fat-free milk at the coffee shop.
- Choose water, diet or low calories drinks instead of sugar-sweetened drinks.
- Make sure cold water is readily available, rather than soda or sugary drinks.
- Buy a water bottle that you can keep with you and refill throughout the day.
- Add a splash of 100% fruit juice to sparkling water to make a tasty drink.
For more information visit CDC.gov